[WT-support] Win-test and wtRotators

Peter pc2a at pi4cc.nl
Wed Nov 16 14:55:51 CET 2016

Hi

I have a question about Win-test and wtRotators

@Pi4CC we have a computer where we control our rotators
Currently there a 4 rotor attached via a Easy-rotor control unit
There are connected with real rsr232 ports (no usb)
On this computer we have a steady readout of the bearing of all rotators
On the Win-test pc and when the rotator window is open there are only 3
of the 4 visible.
In this case the 6-10 rotors blinks with the 20m rotor
Just follow the mouse to see what is incorrect

The band during the test was 20M

The azumuth card with the rotor readout is home made and the attached
rotors are read form the network

I have put a screen video on-line at:
https://cloud.pi4cc.nl/index.php/s/mz8lDwMVPnpX2VZ
There is also a screen shot from the pc with WTRotators and the ini file

I think this is a bug in Win-test and not in wtRotators
We will add a 5th rotor soon for more testing.

Peter
PC2A