[WT-support] Key delay

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Nov 16 19:52:14 CET 2016

This is a common problem that occurs when multiple PTT methods are in use.
For RTTY, make sure no PTT lines are enabled in Win-Test on any COM port or
LPT port.

In MMTTY, make sure to specify a PTT port on the TX tab, matching what is
configured in the microHAM Router.

If you can't figure it out, send me screen shots of your Router PORTS tab,
the Win-Test Interface configuration dialog, and your MMTTY TX tab.