[WT-support] IOTA Poblem

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Fri Jul 29 19:16:59 CEST 2016

Hi Ian, Bob et al.

Le 29/07/2016 à 18:46, Bob Wilson, N6TV a écrit :

> Apparently the IOTA contest rules were updated in 2016 to add a new
> category, "Island Multi-2," but no one brought this to the attention of
> the Win-Test developers?

Considering the organizers of this contest are now BRexit'ed, I'm not
surprised ;-)

More seriously, I'd love to hear from the organizers when they modify
their contest rules, but it's not always the case (to say the least...).

> perhaps another development release of Win-Test will fix both problems
> by the time the logs are due (7 August 2016 at 23:59:59 UTC).

Check the latest build (#682) I just pushed.

Remember Jan. 7 2015 - #JeSuisCharlie
Remember Nov. 13 2015 - #JeSuisParis
Remember July 14 2016 - #JeSuisNice