[WT-support] IOTA Poblem

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Jul 29 23:22:13 CEST 2016

On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 10:16 AM, Laurent HAAS - F6FVY <f6fvy at free.fr>
wrote:

> Check the latest build (#682) I just pushed.

Works great; all problems fixed.

I just noticed the that IOTA2016.XDT file published by OZ0J and copied into

http://www.kkn.net/~n6tv/iota.zip

had extra tab characters and blanks at the end of each line, causing the
Extra Data Window to display a funny box character after the IOTA number,
(one only one of my two computers, very strange).

So I've just updated the IOTA2016.XDT file in the Zip linked above to
remove extra tabs at end of line.  The other files in the Zip are the same
as before.