[WT-support] WT-Remote +WIN 10

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Dec 9 10:56:38 CET 2016

After you ran install-interception, did you remember to reboot Windows 10
before trying to run wtRemote?  Apparently that is required.

Also, when you installed Win-Test, you're also supposed to run the
installer as an Administrator.  And the Win-Test shortcut must also be
marked "Run as an Administrator."

If you forgot to do all of that, reinstall everything, then reboot, then
try to run wt-Remote.

Change the settings of install-interception.exe back to the way they were,
and run it from a command line without an argument.  What does it display?

Maybe all you have to do is copy interception_dll\x86\interception.dll to
the c:\Program Files (x86)\Win-Test\ folder (Adminstrator rights required
to do that).