[WT-support] IOTA ...

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Aug 2 11:37:14 CEST 2016

This issue was already discussed and corrected in wt.4.22.0-dev Rev. 682,
released before the IOTA contest started, but perhaps you didn't see the
posts because you were unable to access the Internet?

See:

http://lists.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2016-July/085170.html

And

http://download.win-test.com/v4/nightly/release.txt