[WT-support] IOTA ...

Bob Glasgow bob.gm4uyz at talktalk.net
Tue Aug 2 09:09:55 CEST 2016

We run Multi-2 for this year's contest. Problem seen although set-up with
Multi-2 station unable to set a station to RUN2. It just came back error in
field. I checked under Commands>Station Type and the Run1 and Run 2 fields
are blanked out. We were using Version 4.21.0 which was downloaded on the
PC's. It looks like the RSGB IOTA program had not been updated to cater for
this. To prove that RUN1/RUN2 was ok I set up a standalone PC as a Multi-2
and loaded the CQWW Program and the facility was there. Proved that the RSGB
IOTA program had been catered for. Will have now to change my Cabrillo Log
to show the 0/1 that is required

Did see another issue when it was all hanging and it was my own fault where
I had forgot to update my monitor PC to 4.21.0 from V4.20.0. Changed it to
V4.21.0 and all ok.

Regards,

Bob Glasgow GM4UYZ

Sec: Cockenzie & Port Seton Amateur Radio Club

Email:  <mailto:bob.gm4uyz at talktalk.net> bob.gm4uyz at talktalk.net

Website:  <http://www.cpsarc.com/> www.cpsarc.com

Facebook:  <http://www.cpsarc.com/> CPSARC

Tel: 01875 811723