[WT-support] Win-Test Documentation PDF available again

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Sep 22 10:52:40 CEST 2015

Thanks so much Werner!  It's much easier to search a PDF than to search the
Wiki.

I followed the links from http://docs.win-test.com.  But I had to do some
navigation to pick the right file  The direct link to the latest version
seems to be:

http://docs.win-test.com/pdf/downloads/manual.pdf

?

I noticed many of the screen shots (PNG files) in the new PDF do not seem
to be rendered correctly.  I think it may be an image compression issue,
and we had this problem before (in 2008).  Here's the HTMLDOC option we
used to solve it last time:

htmldoc -t pdf14 `cat ../htmldoc.allpages` > ../win- test.pdf

Also, what is in http://docs.win-test.com/pdf/daily/NEW_win-test.pdf?  It
seems to be much smaller than the other files.

The older copy still seems to be here:

http://download.win-test.com/docs/en/manual.pdf

Will that copy be updated automatically as it used to be?