[WT-support] The second footswitch binds to the secondary radio

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Sep 17 22:51:05 CEST 2015

The support for a second footswitch is briefly described in the Release.txt
file.  It apparently applies only to anr EZMaster SO2R box.  The DX Doubler
doesn't have this feature.

2.7.0 (Feb 7, 2005)

- Added a way to bind the keyboard entries into the secondary radio
  window with a second footswitch. This works with EZMaster firmware
  1.28 and later. The second footswitch is connected between pin 14
  and GND of the Parallel DB25 port of the EZMaster.

4.6.0 (Oct 24, 2010)

- microHAM devices : When an attached footswitch is used, two
  dedicated Lua scripts named microhamFsOn.wts and microhamFsOff.wts
  (not case-sensitive) are called. wtArg is set the radio number of
  the footswitch (0 for MK/MKII - 0 or 1 for MK2R/MK2R+/u2R depending
  on the footswitch that generated the event).

See also http://lists.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2011-March/080986.html .