[WT-support] Win-Test Documentation PDF available again

Werner Maier werner at maiers.de
Tue Sep 22 10:24:10 CEST 2015

Hi there,

we recently reenabled the PDF documentation on the win-test wiki again.
I had to do some changes to adapt it to the newer wiki software.

download url as usual - see the link on the documentation homepage.

there might still be some minor issues as converting the wiki-html
to pdf needs some magic to delete the wiki layout (searchbox, navigation etc.)

thanks to Simon who gave me access to the server to fix that
thanks to all for your patience.

happy contesting.

73's de Werner DL4NER
--