[WT-support] Fw: TO station on CQWW

Christian Janssen chris at dl1mgb.com
Mon Oct 26 20:22:26 CET 2015

Hi all,

I tried to add TO2A in my cty_wt_mod.dat. I was able to add it, but WT doesn't care at all. I even deleted the cty_wt_mod.dat and WT also didn't care (with the cty_wt_mod.dat still checked in the Options-Data Files-Country Files. So having no cty_wt_mod.dat in the countryFiles directry I clicked on "Download". So it obviously downloaded a file, I reopened the contest file and everyting looked good in WT. But no cty_wt_mod.dat file on the whole computer.

A ghost?

73s Chris DL1MGB