[WT-support] Fw: TO station on CQWW

George K5KG georgek5kg at aol.com
Mon Oct 26 20:30:20 CET 2015

Hello Chris,

I followed N6TV's instructions and was able to update TO2A in the
Country file.  Here is what it looks like:

French Guiana:            09:  12:  SA:    4.00:    53.00:     3.0: FY:
     FY,=TO2A;

Don't forget to reload the WT log after you make the change.

When I first updated the record in cty_wt_mod.dat, I forgot to add ";"
after "=TO2A". Once I added ";", it worked just fine.

73, George, K5KG

On 10/26/2015 3:22 PM, Christian Janssen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I tried to add TO2A in my cty_wt_mod.dat. I was able to add it, but WT doesn't care at all. I even deleted the cty_wt_mod.dat and WT also didn't care (with the cty_wt_mod.dat still checked in the Options-Data Files-Country Files. So having no cty_wt_mod.dat in the countryFiles directry I clicked on "Download". So it obviously downloaded a file, I reopened the contest file and everyting looked good in WT. But no cty_wt_mod.dat file on the whole computer.
>
> A ghost?
>
> 73s Chris DL1MGB

George Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL