[WT-support] Wintest Support for FT991

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Nov 15 21:41:10 CET 2015

Marcin,

It may be a misunderstanding, but it sounds like you have not defined a CW
keying method.  Yaesu radios do not have internal hardware to support CW
keying via serial port pins.  They also do not have firmware to support CW
keying via CAT commands.

To send CW, you will need a CW keying circuit for a serial port or parallel
port, as described in the Win-Test Wiki, or a WinKey device.