[WT-support] Wintest Support for FT991

Marcin sp5iou at 10g.pl
Sun Nov 15 21:36:09 CET 2015

Hi.

Finally I made it working for CW.

FT991 has 2 virtual com interfaces in my configuration com5 controls CAT,
com6 keying CW RTTY etc.

First I configured Omnirig for FT991 CAT com5 19200,8,N,1 RTS Hanshake DTR
High Poll int ms 500, Timeout ms 4000.

Then in Wintest Configure Interfaces Radio1 Omnirig

COM6 - Network 9600,8,N,1 DTR - CW, RTS Always Off Active for radio 1

I do wonder why it didn't work as other interface - COM6 was not accessible.
Iwas using other interface item to key radios by separate USB/uart dongle.

Thank You for inspiration.

Still awaiting for regular FT991 support by WinTest. I hope it will be
released before SPDX Contest 2016.

73's Marcin SP5IOU