[WT-support] Band Maps in list view don't keep track of the last mult grabbed

Martin , LU5DX lu5dx at lucg.com.ar
Tue Nov 10 13:08:02 CET 2015

Hello,
I'm testing WT and I see that WT doesn't keep track of the last station
grabbed from the band maps when in list view and sorted either by beam
heading or callsign.
After grabbing and working a spotted station when clicking CTRL+Down Arrow
it goes back to the first station in the list, instead of the next
following station to the one we've just worked.

Has anyone come across this and want to share LUA scripts developed or any
other work-around?

Tnx in advance,

Martin LU5DX