[WT-support] Band Maps in list view don't keep track of the last mult grabbed

George K5KG georgek5kg at aol.com
Tue Nov 10 13:17:53 CET 2015

Hi Martin, I reported this and was told that it is a known bug.

It seriously needs to be fixed because it makes sorting the band map by beam heading virtually useless.  And being able to work contest spots by beam heading is critical for those of us with a single rotatable antenna.

George, K5KG

Sent from my iPhone