[WT-support] Band map problem

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Mon Mar 9 20:34:23 CET 2015

Bob, pse see my comments below...

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
Cell 941-400-1960

In a message dated 3/9/2015 5:46:15 P.M. Coordinated Universal Time,
n6tv at arrl.net writes:

Do you see spots in the wtDxTelnet window too?  Or the Alt-O  packet
monitor window?

Yes, I see the spots in the wtDxTelnet window and in the Alt-O packet
monitor.

Which node are you connecting to?  Did you check the  "Skimmer" box by
mistake in wtDxTelnet DXCluster  Properties?

I am connected to the VE7CC CC User Program.  VE7CC-1.

If you see spots in Alt-O, perhaps the band map filter is set  incorrectly
via the "Band Plan" option in the Band Map Properties.  That  is, it could
be set to show only CW spots based on  frequency.

I checked the Band Plan in the Band Map Properties, and the CW and SSB
frequency ranges seem to be correct.

As I indicated earlier, the only time the band map fills is when I click on
 a specific band in the Alt-T window.

George

On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 9:25 AM, <_Georgek5kg at aol.com_