[WT-support] Band map problem

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Mar 9 18:45:07 CET 2015

Do you see spots in the wtDxTelnet window too?  Or the Alt-O packet monitor
window?

Which node are you connecting to?  Did you check the "Skimmer" box by
mistake in wtDxTelnet DXCluster Properties?

If you see spots in Alt-O, perhaps the band map filter is set incorrectly
via the "Band Plan" option in the Band Map Properties.  That is, it could
be set to show only CW spots based on frequency.