[WT-support] Logged VFO freq with SPLIT on FT-1000MP

Zoli Pitman HA1AG ha1ag at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 9 22:39:02 CET 2015

Just noticed something I thought might be worth to share.

Last weekend I operated Split on FT-1000MP on a way that I used the Sub-VFO for transmitting and the main VFO for receiving. In this case I have a nice big clarifier knob in the middle instead of a small and jumpy one in the right bottom.

Wintest however logs the A-VFO frequency for the QSO and not the one which was selected for TX when the QSO was logged. This can lead to issues with log checkers.
According to my log, I have made 99% of my 40m QSOs out of my licensed band. :-(

73, Zoli HA1AG