[WT-support] Win-Test Bridgehead Sync Problems

EC1KR jesus.ec1kr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 07:25:39 CEST 2015

Hi Laurent

How Pablo and other guys said you if is neccesary test a new ver for next
iaru between some hqs stations, different internet conections, etc... here
in Spain few guys can support you, is important solve the problem for the
next year, this year EF4HQ suffered same problems.

We are in contact, long life iaru contest, fair play and pse public logs in
HQs ;-)

73 de EC1KR Jesus
EA HQ T. Leader 2013-2014-2015