[WT-support] Win-Test Bridgehead Sync Problems

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue Jul 14 12:29:19 CEST 2015

Hi Mario, Pablo, et al.

Tnx for your reports.

I don't know if one of our teams broke the IARU HF record, but I'm
almost sure that one of us probably broke the record of the number of PC
in a Win-Test network ;-)

We also suffered log discrepancies at TM0HQ, at every level (LAN and WAN).

I started yesterday to work on this topic, but as you can imagine it's a
huge job, and as Pablo pointed, not so easy to test with similar
conditions as an HQ event, with 50 instances of Win-Test or so,
tunneling, etc.

Once ready to test (don't expect it very soon), I will let you know.

Thanks for your support and 73