[WT-support] Duplicate HQ abbreviations active in IARU, not counted as mults

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Jul 10 01:37:48 CEST 2015

Sorting the list <http://bit.ly/itudtb> by HQ abbreviation, I found that
some HQ stations are using the same HQ abbreviation, but they are in
different countries.  They should be counted as different multipliers, but
unfortunately Win-Test 4.17 sees them as the same multiplier:

ER7HQ          ARM       H - ER
XX9A           ARM       - - XX9
C4HQ  *        CARS      H - 5B
ZF1A  *        CARS      - - ZF
4V0HQ *        RCH       H - HH
HQ2W           RCH       - - HR
HQ50RCH        RCH       - - HR
OA4O  *        RCP       H - OA
ZP5AA          RCP       - - ZP

* Listed as active for IARU 2015 at http://www.dailydx.com/IARU-2015.htm

The one to watch out for is C4HQ and ZF1A, both active this weekend, both
sending CARS (unless one can be convinced to use something else).

See Task #350 <http://flyspray.win-test.com/index.php?do=details&id=350>
(opened
last year).  I wish I had remembered to send a reminder about this sooner;
it's probably too late to fix it for this weekend, so you'll have to handle
it some other way.

Suggested work-around:  Log C4HQ as CARSC and ZF1A as CARSZ to calculate a
score, then edit the Cabrillo file before emailing.