[WT-support] Duplicate HQ abbreviations active in IARU, not counted as mu...

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Fri Jul 10 02:16:33 CEST 2015

Hello Bob,

Although some HQ stations may be using identical abbreviations, in the
final results, the log checkers should credit them as separate  multipliers.
In other words, having WT see them as the same multiplier  should not matter
in the final analysis.

73, George.

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL 34242
941-400-1960

In a message dated 7/9/2015 7:38:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,