[WT-support] CQ160

Don Beattie don at g3bj.com
Tue Dec 22 09:49:03 CET 2015

All sorted. I have confirmed it IS still ARRL.all that is used and it is now updated from the usve file. Don't know why I had the problem yesterday.

Yes, I am aware of the file locations and the run as admin issue here on Win10.

Thanks for the help and again Season's Greetings.

73

Don, G3BJ / G5W

Sent from my iPhone