[WT-support] so2r with two keyboards and one pc

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Dec 5 01:42:08 CET 2015

The wtRemote program plus custom LUA scripts you will have to write can be
used to perform this function, but I haven't tried to play with it yet
(maybe soon).

See this post
<http://lists.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2012-May/082077.html> from the
archives.  Note that version 1.1 is now available:

http://download.win-test.com/utils/wtRemote_1.1.zip