[WT-support] so2r with two keyboards and one pc

SM5AJV sm5ajv at qrq.se
Sat Dec 5 14:01:58 CET 2015

I have played around with wtRemote.

To control SHIFT for SO2R I have cloned a foot-switch with a USB-mouse
electronic.
With wtRemote and a custom LUA-script I managed to control the SHIFT-key in
order
to get focus for the 2nd Radio window. But I haven't tried this very much
during hectic
contests yet. The LUA-API allows to detect mouse DOWN and mouse UP.

I have also played with extra USB Num Pads for controlling different things
on Radio1 and Radio2 respectively. I.e routing F-functions to either radio.

I like your idea of routing all keystrokes from a second keyboard to the
second radio,
but as far as I understand, you need to route every key in the script. I am
not sure
if this is fast enough and will work for all keys (i.e. delete key could be
cumbersome).
Maybe the 2nd radio window will flicker a lot, with each keystroke?

73
Ingo SM5AJV