[WT-support] WT 4.18 new bugs

gt-i at gmx.net gt-i at gmx.net
Tue Dec 1 12:57:55 CET 2015

Hello,
with this update I have trouble after recovering from Hibernate
(Ruhezustand in German), OS Win7-64. This worked flawlessly with all
recent versions I used.
Once one returns from hibernate, WinTest will hang and cannot be killed
using the taskmanager!
I have to command a forced Windows restart to get it going again. My
workaround during CQWW was to keep the PC running during breaks.

A minor issue with the band map:
During CQWW I noticed that the reported new zones were identical to the
number of new DXCC. After a while the zone number was correct, but I
can't say when it cured itself.

Any ideas?
73
Gernot