[WT-support] Supported radio

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Dec 1 01:22:11 CET 2015

The FT-767GX is not supported by Win-Test or even OmniRig.  It may be
possible for someone to write a new configuration file for OmniRig for the
FT-767GX, then Win-Test could support it through OmniRig.  Start by copying
FT-757GXII.INI, then change all the command codes to match those in the
FT-767 manual.  The commands are different, but the style is similar
(5-byte commands).

Of course, you will also have to wire as serial cable to the CAT plug (a
DIN plug), as shown in the FT-767 manual.