[WT-support] QTC Problem

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Aug 11 17:05:18 CEST 2015

I don't think you can really know the number of QTCs available for a caller
until you know the *callsign* of the caller.  It all depends on how many
QTCs, if any, that you sent to them previously (max 10 per caller per
contest, right?).  So even if you have 10 unsent QTCs, you may have already
sent 5 to a particular caller, so can only send 5 more (max) to that
caller, not another 10.