[WT-support] QTC Problem

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Tue Aug 11 18:57:53 CEST 2015

Yes, Bob, I know the number of QTCs available for a specific station are
not known until I know his call sign.  I get that.

What my suggestion is addressing is the station who calls in blindly for
QTCs.  It happens often, and without knowing if any QTCs are even  available,
I then am forced to ask him who he is. I typically respond to  the blind
caller with "who" or "d e" to force him to sign his  call.

It would be much easier, and less of a time waster, if I knew how  many QTC
are in my queue, so I could respond with a simple yes or  no.  If it is no,
he goes away.  If it is yes, he sends his call, an I  then proceed to send
him however many QTCs he deserves.

George.

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL 34242
941-400-1960

In a message dated 8/11/2015 11:06:03 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,