[WT-support] How to avoid automatic SSB message bank selection??

Simon Schelkshorn simon at schelkshorn.de
Fri Mar 28 12:59:07 CET 2014

Hi Tonno,

I agree that there are different message sets for different operators but as far
as I remember,
when OP A has recorded his messages while being logged in as OP A WT will select
these
messages every time OP A logs in, i.e. messages are not empty!

So far was using this setup:
WinXP
Device-Router 7.7.1

Haven't tested with Win7 and newer Router.

vy 73
Simon