[WT-support] Bandmap feature

Dez g3ww.dez at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 19:41:49 CEST 2014

Bob,

I frequently re-sort the bandmap list, sometimes by Call and sometimes
by Heading to vary it, which as you say does most of the job.

Once the multipliers dry up (e.g. day 2 of CQWW), sort by Multi type
becomes less useful at least for me;
I try to target the 3 point stations over the 1 point stations, hence my
request.

I also make heavy use of filtering of the cluster feed, but again
towards the second half of a contest
I filter less strictly and accept spots for my own continent but would
still like a way of sorting potential
QSOs by points value in the list.

Food for thought, I guess.

BTW, Win-Test is still a fantastic product.

73

Dez, G3WW, M6W