[WT-support] Bandmap feature

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Jun 5 19:22:58 CEST 2014

That's an nice suggestion.

In the mean time, try Sort -> By heading (by beam heading).  This may do
most of the job, depending on conditions.  Beam headings are determined by
the Grid Square (or Locator) entered in the contest configuration screen,
so make sure that it is correct.

You can use a GPS program or this handy map to determine your locator:

http://qthlocator.free.fr/index.php

(This site wasn't working a while ago, but it's working fine now.  Thanks
to F5UKW for updating it to Google Maps API V3.)