[WT-support] Bandmap feature

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Thu Jun 5 14:54:29 CEST 2014

Bill, I don't know of a way to sort the band map spots by point  value.
But, frankly, I don't see too much value in doing that,  although it might be
nice to have.

In my case, many times in a contest I display mults-only on the List view,
and then use Ctrl-ArrowUp/Down to capture and work them.  I am working 3-6
stns per minute (on a good day), so I am not focusing at all on their point
 value, just keeping the rate up.

My personal opinion is that when operating a contest as assisted, you don't
 want to waist any time managing the band map.  The only changing of the
band map that I do is to display mults-only or non-mults-only in the  List
view.  With regard to that, I wish that there was a keyboard command  to make
that switch between mults-only and not-mults-only, but I don't know  of
such.  I have a nickel for anyone who can tell me that.

73, George.

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 6/5/2014 4:30:29 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,