[WT-support] IARU contest

John km5ps at cox.net
Wed Jul 9 02:49:36 CEST 2014

I have been setting up my Win-test for the IARU contest this year, this
is the first year I have tried to use Win-test for this contest.  I have
noticed that some of the ITU zones do not come up correct with calls.
For instance, if I put my call KM5PS in, it shows ITU zone as 08 instead
of 07.  I was just wondering why it is showing that?  fNot really a big
deal since you should always not trust what automatically appears.
Anyway just wondering why, and if everyone is having same thing happen.

Thanks
John
KM5PS