[WT-support] Test request: anyone with a rotator that you're controlling with wtRotators or PstRotatorsAz or ARS-USB

Pablo - EA4TX ea4tx at ea4tx.com
Tue Jan 14 18:01:19 CET 2014

Bob,

I have just tested it and now it works!

I have connected a ARS-USB (rotor interface) to the computer and
reconfigured as COM10. Later I open wtRotators 1.4.1, and I got the same
error you have described. Finally I tested again with wtRotators 1.4.2 and
it worked!

So it seems the new wtRotators 1.4.2 fixs the Pb.

Regards, Pablo EA4TX

  J. Pablo GARCIA
     Interlanco Comunicaciones SL   Tel: ++34 91 375 10 43
                                    Fax: ++34 91 327 05 50
     Albasanz, 48 - 4D
     28037 - MADRID                 email: jpgarcia at interlanco.com
     SPAIN                          http://www.ea4tx.com