[WT-support] Not show Radio2 frequency correctly

PY2SEX - Alex py2sex at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 14:19:25 CET 2014

Hello all,
I just set up here some SO2R config at home with my 2 FT2000D and something
weird happens.

Device router (MK2R+) has both frequency correctly but the win-test can not.
I can exchange radios by "*" with no problem but is not showing the correct
frequency. The radio 2 window to see the cluster info show as 50MHz and
when I exchange the radio using "*" show the default 20m band.
I have change the com port and nothing changes, btw, no errors shown when I
click ok OK for the configure Interface. Looks like everything is ok but is
not.
Any idea?

Thanks in advance...

--