[WT-support] TI5/CT1ILT Help with K3+Win-test

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Fri Feb 14 17:30:27 CET 2014

Filipe,

Are you using the speed up (+++) or slow down ( - - -) commands in your CW
Messages?  If you are, they can cause the CW to speed up  unexpectedly.
Remove all "+" or "-" from your CW Messages.

73, George.

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 2/14/2014 9:43:34 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,