[WT-support] Not show Radio2 frequency correctly

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Feb 15 14:55:58 CET 2014

Alex,

I need to see a screen shot of your Win-Test Interfaces Configuration
screen to see what is wrong.   Type SETUP [Enter], press Alt+PrintScreen to
copy image to Windows Clipboard, paste into Email).  Also make sure the
microHAM settings for Radio 1 and Radio 2 are the same (radio type, baud
rate, etc.)  Send a screen shot of the Router's Ports tab if you can.

Probably the COM port for Radio 2 in the microHAM box isn't the same in
both Win-Test and Router, or the baud rate is wrong, or the COM port is set
to "Network" instead of "Radio 2", or Radio 2 is not set to the correct
radio type at the bottom of the screen.