[WT-support] TI5/CT1ILT Help with K3+Win-test

Steef PA2A pa2a at xs4all.nl
Fri Feb 14 11:57:08 CET 2014

Felipe,

The K3 needs PTT to be closed for good CW at such high speeds. Set PTT-KEY to RTS-DTR or DTR-RTS according to the settings in the Win-Test setup menu. You have to set also the PTT ON-delay to 10 ms.

The complete message from Bob N6TV about the problem is at http://lists.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2013-November/083384.html

73s Steef PA2A