[WT-support] TI5/CT1ILT Help with K3+Win-test

Filipe Lopes ct1ilt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 09:33:41 CET 2014

Hi guys,

I am in Costa Rica and I am using a K3 with win-test and my notebook with
WIN7 and when I increase speed over 34 36 WPM  the CW starts to get messy,
some of the caracheters I send are almost unreadable, like C is almost Y.

I changed Keyer, was using K1EL Winkey, then I tried CW via CAT cable, and
then I have my own cable with a transistor and resistor and they all do the
same.

I tried unpluging the CAT system while txing with my cable keyer and still
the same.

I am using all USB TO RS232 converters that work well with my TS590.

I have changed into CW QRQ in K3 menu.

is there anything else I should look at?

thanks a million for help

73's Filipe Lopes
TI5W in ARRL CW

CT1ILT, F4VPX, CR6K