[WT-support] Multi software RX RTTY!!!

Carmelo Schembri it9aug at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 21:11:05 CET 2014

Hello Bob, we have different ideas, if a station is competitive it is in any
mode SSB and CW also RTTY, if I buy a software and wonder if it is possible
to obtain an improvement can not answer that it is not in the goals and I
have to use a software different, it would be advisable to study a bit of
marketing and realize that maybe after so many have asked this improvement
......!
WT is the absolute best software I have no doubt, I paid for it.

I will use a free software and try to be competitive with that, thank you
for your response which I consider wrong.
I also believe that it is not just me in this request.