[WT-support] Multi software RX RTTY!!!

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Feb 10 19:26:08 CET 2014

Though it might be possible, adding more RTTY features to Win-Test seems
unlikely to happen, since RTTY Contesting is not the top priority of the
Win-Test developers.  Please read this post by one of the authors, almost
five years ago:

http://lists.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2009-March/077305.html

Though it might be possible to hack up something using the existing
software, by connecting two receivers to the same antenna, calling them
"Radio 1" and "Radio 2", and using MMTTY on one and 2Tone on the other,
then you could maybe use the SO2R features of Win-Test.  But it still may
not do what you want.

If your goal is to be a competitive RTTY contester, you should probably be
using something other than Win-Test.  If you just want to have a little fun
in RTTY contests, Win-Test is fine as it is.