[WT-support] AlfaSpid rotator

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Dec 7 20:44:44 CET 2014

Did you see this thread?  Sounds like you didn't set the baud rate in the
rotator to 4800.

http://lists.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2013-November/083393.html

Maybe Ivo has it working now?

Of course, Win-Test can use PstRotatorsAz instead of wtRotators if you set
the "Tracker" to "Win-Test".

See http://lists.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2009-September/078369.html