[WT-support] question about win8.1 support

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Aug 10 15:27:08 CEST 2014

Yes, Win-Test works fine with Windows 8.1 32-bit and 64-bit as long as you
install and run it *properly*:

   1. To run the Win-Test installer, right click and select "Run as
   2. When complete, right click on the Win-Test Icon, select Properties,
   Compatibility, check "Run as Administrator"
   3. To enable the Win-Test Audio Recorder, enable the Fraunhofer CODEC
   using the Chortkeh fix batch file, as described here
   4. For LPT port keying, install InpOut32.dll and rename it DLPortIO.dll
   described here

Bob, N6TV