[WT-support] question about win8.1 support

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Aug 10 15:27:08 CEST 2014

Yes, Win-Test works fine with Windows 8.1 32-bit and 64-bit as long as you
install and run it *properly*:

   1. To run the Win-Test installer, right click and select "Run as
   Administrator"
   2. When complete, right click on the Win-Test Icon, select Properties,
   Compatibility, check "Run as Administrator"
   3. To enable the Win-Test Audio Recorder, enable the Fraunhofer CODEC
   using the Chortkeh fix batch file, as described here
   <http://lists.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2013-October/083286.html>.
   4. For LPT port keying, install InpOut32.dll and rename it DLPortIO.dll
   described here
   <http://lists.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2011-May/081094.html>.