[WT-support] Win-Test.... it's still the best, but ....

KL7RA kl7ra at ptialaska.net
Tue Sep 10 23:04:05 CEST 2013

>to be able to create our own contest module (with rules editing only),
>I think this has never been done in a contest log before

N6TR's TRLog allows that. In fact he included just about every possible
option to build any contest with any exchange. The Windows version may
have kept this feature?

I also strongly support WT and for multi-op we would use nothing else. I
also have never lost a QSO but did come close when an op had like 32
versions of WT running on the 20 meter position one contest.

And I also agree it is a pain to switch to N1MM to use RTTY and the
powerful stacking calls with ESM and for the CQP which is a favorite
around here. But we do it anyway at last for now.

Both DL6RAI and N6TV have been very helpful for me using WT and
finding things in the manual. I would rather spend my time with antennas
and radios/amps but today the software is just as important and takes
almost as much time to know well.

73 Rich KL7RA