[WT-support] Win-Test.... it's still the best, but ....

Filipe Lopes ct1ilt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 22:34:49 CEST 2013

Hi guys,

wouldn't it be interesting maybe for WT V5? maybe? to be able to create our
own contest module (with rules editing only), I think this has never been
done in a contest log before and I am sure there would be plenty of support
from a lot guys that are already doing .dtb files.

Just my 2 cents...

I have been user for so many years and I wouldn't change a single thing on
win-test just add some sort of module to add contests, so there would be a
lot more W-T users, that I am sure about!

73's Filipe Lopes
CT1ILT aka CR6K now F4VPX in dpt 63

Regards,
Filipe Lopes