[WT-support] Fw: Very bad CW transmission in WT 4.11 with WinKey

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Nov 13 20:31:14 CET 2013

In the WinKey Configuration menu (text command shortcut:  WKSETUP [Enter]),
change PTT LEAD and TAIL to 0 ms.  I think the default is 50 ms, which can
make the WinKey keying sound bad.

If you installed WT 4.11 on a new computer or wiped out your WT.INI file,
the deafult of 50 ms would be used.

Also, what type of transceiver are you using?  Elecraft K3 needs special
handling.