[WT-support] SO2R scenario $TR does not work

I4UFH i4ufh at libero.it
Fri Nov 8 10:03:40 CET 2013

Hi Marek,

EzMaster simply relay the Contest Software command to the internal devices, in this case could be
WinKey, no process of data is done, so if there is some buggy is in the management of the data from
the Contest Software. Unfortunately WinKey, has never been realible with WT, due tha 1 chr managing
and as Danny mention, in this case is not a matter of SO2R Box is a matter of logic in the scenario
managing, the problem is still there without any box connected or configured.

73 de Fabio I4UFH