[WT-support] Odp: Re: SO2R scenario $TR does not work

Marek SQ2GXO gxo at wp.pl
Fri Nov 8 07:53:12 CET 2013

Danny.

I had the same problem with EZMAster. Wasn't able to solve it.
It looks like a problem with EZMaster built in CW keyer.
EZMaster is buggy - I used it in one or two contest and then build SO2RDuino which is far more reliable.

73,
Marek SQ2GXO / SO2O

Dnia Piątek, 8 Listopada 2013 00:19 Daniel "Danny" Horvat E73M <e73m at e73m.com> napisał(a)